Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Dubai- Transit travel

Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai is one of important city in middle east. It is almost like the big hub for airlines and a transit to anywhere in the world. Emirates airlines recently emerges as world leader and it got connections to almost all parts of the world. I have travel to Dubai as a part of transit to India, I think this is is one of the best way to travel world and cover some cities in the world. I took the flight with long delay in Dubai that cost me less than normal and used that money to pay for my visa and travel across Dubai. Dubai provides online visa application and it is hassle free method. I took Dubai metro and taxi to explore myself in Dubai. Taxis are cheap and easy method to travel between the places and you can finish in one day. 
Burj Khalifa
First thing I did was from airport I went to meet my friend who lives in Abudhabi came to me and met in Dubai mall.
Palm Islands are artificial Islands constructed recently. It got expensive residential places with own beach for the house. Arial view of these Islands looks like Palm tree and It got hotels theme parks and metro train to travel across. 
Atlantis Hotel at Palm Island.  


Aqua Venture waterpark, Palm Islands, Dubai.
Burj al arab 

Souk and local streets provides you local taste and amazing local cuisine. 
Night view is great surprise to our eyes, I manage to see musical light show at Burj Khalifa




0 comments:

Post a Comment